It's way easier to be controversial than focused so here we go, let's try politics. I guess I'm left-leaning since I'm pro-choice and I think higher education should be entirely subsidized but I also hate hippies and the environment. A left/right, two-party system is retarded anyways. Just because someone is in favour of public healthcare doesn't mean they also think collective farming is the "only way to fix this country."
George Bush was a moron, but at least everyone knew and accepted that. There are so many other bigger, more dangerous, morons behind the scenes in both the American and Canadian political systems.
Okay now let's try something specific and completely unrelated to politics. I've been reading a ton about "passive income" lately. It's everybody's goal right? Money that you get paid without doing any extra work. There are many types of passive income, some of which have been around for a long time (RRSP's or stocks and bonds) and some that are a whole lot newer. If you've seen the Facebook movie or heard about all the new 20-something billionaires out there then you know the internet is the next gold rush. I've decided to do an experiment, one that has obvious benefits to me if it works, and so I'm going to try a number of passive income methods and post my results. For this purpose I've purchased a domain name and we'll see how the whole thing goes (besides the domain I'm going to aim for methods that don't require an initial investment other than time). I'm going into this with minimal to non-existent knowledge of html or java so it should be interesting.
The website address is www.seantroversy.com and it's at best a work in progress right now but it's active.
Current passive income total: Negative $18.98 due to purchase of domain name.
It can only get better from here. Below are a couple of books I've found on this topic.
How to Make a Fortune on the Internet: A Guide for Anyone Who Wants to Create a Massive - and Passive - Income for Life
The Power of Passive Income (Don't Work For Money, Make Money Work For You)
Multiple Streams of Income: How to Generate a Lifetime of Unlimited Wealth!
Making $40,000 Per Month In Extra Income: A Step-By-Step Guide In Building Wealth Through
Various Income Streams
No comments:
Post a Comment